Contents of the Training
WHAT IS RESILIENCE?
- The history of the term and significance for the development of one's own psychological resilience.
- The framework of personal and professional effectiveness.
- Factors and key elements for more inner resilience
STEP BY STEP TO MORE RESILIENCE
- Facing change with the Zurich Resource Model (ZRM)
- Importance of formulating goals
- Interaction of body - thoughts - actions
- Embodiment: Recognizing the body as a resource
- Multicoding: Knowing and using your personal pool of resources
- Involving social resources: Of mentors, role models, and companions
FACING STRESS THROUGH MINDFULNESS AND SELF-EMPATHY - THEORY AND PRACTICE
- Lectures on the causes of stress, on the positive affect of mindfulness on health according to current findings from brain research and on perception and presence in everyday life alternate with practical mindfulness exercises and group discussions.
- Your trainer will gently and sensitively introduce you to the art of meditation.
- Through the guided practice of sitting meditation with mindfulness of the breath, gentle yoga exercises, body meditation (body scan), and walking meditation (outdoors when the weather is fine), you will discover new creative possibilities and spaces to make your professional and private everyday life more mindful and conscious in the future
Trainer input, group exercises, facilitated field reports, field-tested exercises, individual work, practical cases, discussions, and live coaching