Contents of the Training
Practicing basic techniques of leading conversations
- How do I diagnose the respective leadership and decision-making situation?
- How do I find out the right decision and discussion situation?
Structured procedure of the different types of employee interviews
- Promotion, consultation, appraisal, delegation, criticism, recognition, target agreement and control discussions
Target discussions with employees
- Formulate department-specific mini-goal agreements
- Agree SMART goals (specific, measurable, aligned, realistic, and timebound)
- Document the content of discussions appropriately
Encourage personal responsibility and motivate employees
- The "Habits of Highly Effective People" according to Stephen R. Covey
- Personal responsibility, degrees of freedom, and control in appraisal interviews
- Motivation as a driving force
- Metacommunication: body language statements of my conversation partners and their meaning
Don't be afraid of difficult appraisal interviews!
- From confrontation to cooperation: win-win thinking
- Dealing with resistance, successful defense against unfair dialectics
- Dealing with objections on the factual level, mastering attacks on the relationship level
Trainer input, video-supported role-playing of practical discussion situations, and individual work