As an employee in HR Development, you already have your personal TMS profile in your hands. You have read your individual evaluation, which comprises around 30 pages, and know your main and secondary roles.
- how you interact with others
- how you collect and use information
- how you make decisions
- how you organize yourself and others.
But what does this mean for the whole team?
- Share profiles across the team on a voluntary basis so that everyone knows each team member's preferences, and use knowledge of preferences to work more efficiently
- Develop strategies with the team to close gaps
- Develop linking skills in the team to communicate and cooperate better