In all projects, finances are a resource that should be used as efficiently as possible. To achieve this, resources are planned, costs are estimated, the budget is allocated and, finally, the use of financial resources is monitored in project management.Quality Management
In most projects, there is a client who has certain demands of his product and various quality requirements that quality management must ensure.Human Resources Management
Personnel management deals with human resources and their coordination:
- Who takes on which tasks?
- How long does the person need to do it?
- Can he/she accomplish the task in the allotted time and with his/her existing skills?
- With whom should/must they work together?
- Do we have enough staff overall for the project?
All these questions are asked by personnel management during project organization, personnel acquisition, and team development.
The concepts of team development and team building play a particularly important role in ensuring good, productive, and efficient cooperation in the long term.