Contents of the Training
Preparation of a presentation
- Clarification of goal and target group
- How do I create clarity and security through a logical and psychologically meaningful structure of the content?
- How do I visualize in a meaningful way, and how do I use visual aids consciously and effectively?
Execution of the presentation
- How do I gain and hold the attention of the participants through a safe "take-off" and a spot-on "landing"?
- How do I use the power of language? Correct use of rhetorical stylistic devices
- How do I consciously use body language as a communication aid?
Dealing with critical situations
- How do I deal with nervousness, fear, and stage fright?
- How do I deal with questions, attacks, and objections?
- What do I do when the technique fails?
Trainer input, discussion, practical simulations with video analysis, and practical exercises on concrete situations from the business environment.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us!