Contents of the TrainingLeadership: What is it actually?
The most important leadership theories and models
- Inherent or learned? Are there typical leadership characteristics?
- Personal leadership style analysis
- Recognition and motivation of employees
- Effective communication: The way into the heart of the employees
- Conducting employee appraisals
- Agreeing on goals
- Criticism and evaluation of employees
Theoretical input, exchange of experiences, group and individual work, simulation of everyday situations, and practical case work